Thicker, Fuller, Longer! 😱

Peace & Blessings Family,
It is with great pleasure that I get to share my amazing hair growth; I can't contain myself!  I haven't blow dryed my hair like this in a while; it's been even longer since I've flat ironed my hair.  I've purposely avoided it to surprise myself.
In May of 2017, my hair was professionally straightened and trimmed.  I was ecstatic with the progress then, and now I'm even more blown away.
Being that I'm not a fan of straight hair, I searched for a way to obtain the curl I desired.  So after the queen trimmed my ends, I wrapped my hair around some flexirods.  But, I had no idea how it would look in the end, but anything was better than straight hair in my mind.
Check out my journey, in this video.
The original plan this time around was to trim my hair after I blow dryed it, but as it got later I ended up placing the sections into Bantu knots.
I wasn't really concerned with the position of the Bantu knots because I knew my hair was going into a protective style, and I was ready for bed.  A girl was tired!
However, I didn't expect my hair to be this thick, long, or full.  As I compared the two, I realized my hard work was paying off.  Yes, I would've loved to have gotten all dolled up, but the way my schedule is set up I knew that wasn't happening this time around, lol.
Overall, the above pictures are proof that I must continue my hair regimen because it's working!!  It's thicker, fuller, stronger!  Until next time....Shauntay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 Year Hair Growth Update!!

My War With Greys