3 Year Hair Growth Update!!

Hello beautiful people,

It's been 3+ years since I've blogged. ๐Ÿ˜ฉ Whew, time flies and waits for no one!!  However, during that time I've been working on myself, and mixing of course.  We're all aware that pictures serve as a great way to track the progress of various things.
I've used this same model when it came to my weight loss journey as well; pictures are really worth a thousand words.  Both the above pictures were taken in July, the top was in 2017 and the bottom in 2020.  My hair is thicker and longer now; especially since I've trimmed my left front crown area.
I don't do wash and go's too much unless I know I'm going swimming.  Then, it's wet, condition, and go.  Other than that, I do twist outs.  In a previous post, my twist out came out Cute & Curly but noticeably shorter than now.  My grays are still making appearances, and Henna is still my weapon of choice.
After seeing a sister make a conditioner using aloe, I replicated the product using my very own Aloe Vera plant.  I sprayed my hair with the mix, and then applied some Moisturize Me.  They were in these twists for most of the week, and I decided to let her free for a swim.  I'm glad I did.
Before any swim, I must protect my skin with Butter Me.  I've been using this product for about six years.  Honestly, it's the only thing that touches my skin.
Scars and burns have gone away, and my natural complexion has returned.  In addition, my skin is protected as I swim.  An added bonus for me is I tan evenly; yes I tan in the summer.  I'm not very fond of how light I become in the fall and winter, so I'm excited when summer comes back around.
The Sun kisses me, and I'm oh so grateful! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ  Until next time....Shauntay

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thicker, Fuller, Longer! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

My War With Greys